Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Things have changed, emotions have changed

 


Waiting for the flight to Lukla. Trekking to EBC after 9 years. Things have changed, emotions have changed and life has changed drastically! The love for my outdoors, adventures, nature and especially mountains has remained the same. I am not a huge fan of air travel, especially landing. Flying to one of the most breathtakingly beautiful yet riskiest airport in a bit! Thrills of life! This is what I live for. This is what keeps me going! #mountaingirl #everestbasecamp #everest #sagarmatha #mounteverest

This time I am traveling as a liaison officer and a representative of “anugaman samiti”! Proud, honored and excited! ❤️

-Nisha Adhikari
(Actress of Nepal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

४८ बर्ष लामो राजनीतिमा नेता राजेन्द्रप्रसाद श्रेष्ठको निष्ठाको राजनीति

 काठमाडौं। विगत ४८ बर्षदेखि नेपाली राजनीतिमा माटोको अनि संघर्षको राजनीति गर्दै काठमाडौंका जनतामा समर्पित भएर लाग्दैआएका नेता राजेन्द्रप्रसाद...